Friday 1 November 2013

props / costumes

I have created a prezi on the different props I will be using in my photo shoot and in depth detail into why I have chosen those particular props to use and how effective they will be for my music magazine and towards the target audience. My costume ideas which I will get both my models Beth and Aaron to wear is also included on the prezi. It talks about the different outfits, accessories and shoes I have chosen for them to wear for the photo shoot. Furthermore, like how I have done for the props section, I have also included detail on why the particular aspects of the outfits I will use have been chosen and how effective they will be to capture the audience's attention to buy the magazine. Props and costumes play a big part in my magazine because we want the photos to be eye-catching so that it can stand out from other music magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment