Monday 18 November 2013

feature article

I have created a word document including more than 1,500 words for my feature article which I will be including on my double page spread of my music magazine. The main feature of my magazine includes the Grammy award winning DJ/Artist Aaron Knowlden. The article includes in-depth information and responses from the artist about his career and personal life. I have included aspects on the article and subjects which my target audience will expect to find in the article and be intrigued to read it. The aspects include who his inspirations are, how he stays grounded, his life before becoming famous, where he would be and what he would be doing if he did not take up the career as being a world-class famous DJ and artist in the electronic and house music industry. As this will be the magazine's first ever issue, there must be something included in the magazine that makes it stand out and unique from other music magazines. In order to achieve this, I have decided to include having the artist give a little something to two lucky readers. I have mentioned that Aaron is giving away tickets to his next gig along with other famous artists in the same genre in case the reader does not know who the artist is. Also, I mention how he provides meet and greets to boost the readership as readers would want something big to be able to take part in the competition. The details of the competition can be found through using the QR code on the side of the double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment