Sunday 3 November 2013

production diary - week 6

I have completed a wide range of tasks within the two weeks. I have managed to keep up to date and complete all of the tasks on the track list that we are meant to have finished before going back to school. This included:
  • Model release
  • Use of new media
  • Promotional methods 
  • Mood board
  • Props / costumes
  • Colour
  • Masthead designs
  • Processes of preliminary task
  • Audience profile
  • Audience data
  • Image ideas
  • Name ideas
  • Existing names / mastheads
    • Proposal feedback
       
    This shows that my time management has been unsuccessful recently because I have left most of the work to complete to do all in one go in a space of short time. When completing the rest of my coursework, I will think about how I can improve with managing my time well and completing the work earlier so that I can go back and improve them in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment