Friday 1 November 2013

mood board


I have created a mood board using an app on my phone called pic collage. I have gathered a variety of images from google and tumblr which all have some sort of link to the vibe and feel of my music magazine. As the genre of my magazine is electronic and house music, I decided to create my mood board with lots of party pictures to capture the genre's hectic vibe. The collage includes images of things which my audience may particularly be using or interested in for example, dr. Dre headphones or the popular brand vans. Overall, the collage helps to express what mood I would want my magazine to achieve; to conclude, I want my magazine to be unique and interesting that is also fun and uplifting to look at which will make the audience of my magazine happy and enticed to buy a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment