Monday 25 November 2013

cover lines

I wrote down the ideas I have for the cover lines I am planning to use for my music magazine. These cover lines will feature on the front cover around the main image. The cover lines include competitions, freebees and what will be featured in the magazine. I wrote a short summary next to the sell lines to explain why I have chosen those specific sell lines to feature inside my magazine. The majority of them is to do with trying to convince the consumer to purchase the magazine. I did not add as much sell lines as I normally would with a film magazine because as I have noticed, with most music magazines, there isn't as many cover lines included on the front covers. This may be affective in a way as it makes the main image more visible and more eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment