Monday 30 September 2013

production - week 4

PRODUCTION DIARY - week 4
Monday 30th 2013 Sept.
Today was a catch up lesson, we were shown our current results of how well our coursework has been so far. I looked for the aspects which I have missed out on my blog and what I needed to improve. The whole double lesson consisted of improving and making sure everything is up to date on our blogs. I spent most of the lesson creating the evaluation and the design ideas for my preliminary task in order to achieve full marks in that section of my coursework. I created it using Prezi and put down all my ideas and plan for my preliminary magazine including the codes and conventions of both the front cover and contents page. Today was another catch up lesson. For this lesson, I have completed the evaluation for my preliminary task in order to achieve full marks on that section of my coursework. I included all codes and conventions which I have added on my preliminary task on both my front cover and contents page. I have managed to finish the whole evaluation in the two lessons up to my highest standards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment