Monday 30 September 2013

production diary - week 1

PRODUCTION DIARY - week 1
Monday 9th 2013 Sept.
In today's media lesson, we had set up an account on gmail to enable us to create our own accounts for a variety of sites which will help us throughout our media course. Sites include: blogspot, scribd, prezi, vimeo and issue. My main focus on today's lesson has been setting up my own blog which I will use for coursework, exams etc. It is similar to a notebook which I will be using throughout the next 2 years for media. I made my blog on this website called blogspot. In lesson, I customized my blog by adding a background and editing its colour scheme etc. In lesson today we were told that we had to create a preliminary magazine so that they are able to see our abilities with using software and how creative we are with magazine designing. They told us that our magazine had to be based on a school magazine which will include a front cover and a contents page. To get our task started, we went around school taking a few pictures for our magazine. I took a picture of the new canteen which gave me the idea to use that as the main feature for my front cover. I also took a picture of st. Mary's gym which has been demolished in order to make a new improved gym. Another picture I took was of students outside doing PE. These pictures will all be included in either my front cover or contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment