Wednesday 11 September 2013

preliminary magazine


Completed front cover and contents page 
I made my completed front cover and contents page using the software InDesign. I took 4 pictures around the school which I used for both pages. I used a variety of tools in order to achieve this and had a colour scheme for it including the colours green and blue.

Front cover draft design
I drew out a draft design of my front cover for my preliminary task so that when I get on to doing the actual thing I will be able to have an idea of what it will look like. I included all the codes and conventions needed for a typical magazine. I spent around 30 minutes to complete this. 











 







Contents page design draft
I also drew out a draft design for my contents page. At first I decided to use a double page spread for my contents page although when I got on to doing the actual thing, I had changed my mind and decided to use just one page instead. This took me about another 30 minutes to complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment