Monday 30 September 2013

production diary - week 3

PRODUCTION DIARY - week 3
Monday 23rd 2013 Sept.
Today's lesson consisted of talking about starting our proposals for our magazine. We were told that our proposal should include the codes and conventions of our own music magazine. I haven't started on my actual proposal yet as I had to complete the research evidence for 3 contents pages. Although I have planned it all out and have uploaded onto this blog. I have included what questions I will answer and include in my proposal and also what I will talk about including the genre and target audience etc. Once I have completed my proposal I will ask a few people to give me feedback on it using voki or taking a video. I will get them to tell me what I have done well and what I will need to improve on. When I have completed the task, I will upload them onto this blog. In today's lesson, we started on writing the ideology for our music magazine. An ideology is where we write a summary of a typical reader of our own magazine. Things include the consumer's class, gender, hobbies etc. This will help us to layout our magazine the way our target audience wants and hopefully will be up to their standards. For example, the price of my music magazine should be affordable towards the people who I aim for my magazine to be targeted towards or else if the price is not suitable then my consumers will not be able to purchase the magazine. For homework, I completed another task from my research evidence list which was to analyze 3 double page spreads from music magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment