Monday 7 October 2013

production diary - week 5

PRODUCTION DIARY - week 5
Monday 7th 2013 Oct. 
In class today, I was catching up on my coursework as I found out that I am quite behind. During the two lessons, I completed my proposal for my magazine using the planning sheet I have previously used as a guideline. I included important factors on my proposal such as my target audience and the codes and conventions for each page which I will be creating which consists of: a front cover, contents page and double page spread. Then for homework, I completed the magazine key concepts presentation as part of my research evidence. The presentation included different aspects that make up a music magazine. Those key factors included: audience, representation, institution and codes and conventions. 
Today's lesson consisted of starting to create my proposal feedback. I got one of my peers to read my proposal from my blog, then I took of a video of her talking about what I did well and what I could have done better. She told me that I did well in the detail although I should talk more about the ideology of my target audience. I've had only one person to give me feedback therefore for next lesson, I am planning to ask more people to give me feedback then I will be able to edit the videos and put it up on my blog. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment