Monday 28 October 2013

audience profile


I have created an audience profile on the typical type of reader in whiuch my music magazine will be aimed towards. I have made up a person called Aaron and he is the perfect match and sample of my target audience. I have talked about his age, race, education, occupations, income, current lifestyle, demographics and psychogaphics. I have decided that this profile would be a good sample of a typical example of someone that is part of my target audience. This is because all of the features and qualities about him would typically find an interest in the genre of electronic, house and dance music due to his outgoing lifestyle. This is example is a perfect choice of audience for my magazine as my magazine provides the genre of that specific genre and will easily attract a male such as this example. Due to the fact that this example is of an 18 year old is an appropriate choice of audience as they would be legally allowed to win competitions such as a holiday or free drinks. An audience who studies a mixture of both practical and impractical subjects such as this example of media and English demonstrates both a mature but lively nature which is a good fit for the tone that my magazine expresses. An audience that lives within or near a city such as this example who lives in London, is also a good option as it includes lots of clubs and party places. This means that information in my magazine to do with locations, concerts and gigs will be useful for them as they live quite near the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment