Friday 7 March 2014

Q4. Who would be the audience for your media product?


I have completed Q4 for my evaluation. The question was about who the target audience for my magazine was going to be. I have decided to start on this question instead of going in chronological order because I have not yet completed my magazine and some questions can only be completed after I complete it. I thought that this question was one of the only questions I was able to complete and it was also one of the most simplier ones to get over and done with. I have included factors such as demographics and psychographics to help describe a typical reader from my target audience. I went into further detail with their social class, social groups, occupations, genders and age range. Also I talked about what type of persona they have as an individual and how that would be appropriate for the readership of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment