Monday 16 December 2013

production diary - week 8

The homework given to me for this week was to write out the feature article for my double page spread. I wrote 3 pages including as much information and writing as I can in order for it to take up the two pages and so that no gaps are visible to the areas where writing is needed. The article was about the main feature of the magazine which was about the artist Aaron Knowlden. I felt like I wrote an acceptable amount for the double page spread although I could make some improvements such as talking more about his music and upcoming tours instead of an in-depth look into his personal life. I had completed another writing task; and that was to write down my ideas for cover lines to put on my front cover. I decided to write them down by hand and take a picture of it to upload on my blog because I wanted to have a range of ways of demonstrating the process of my work. To improve, I should've scanned it on instead of taking a picture of it so that it is clearer for the audience to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment