Monday 2 December 2013

equipment


I have created a powerpoint presentation displaying the different use of equipment which I am planning to use for my photo shoot. I have included two seperate slides; one includes the hardware aspects I will be using. These include camera, lighting and background. These three types of hardware are essential to use in order for the photos of my photo shoot to turn out looking professional. I have added detail to each one and talked about why I am planning to use them for my photo shoot. The next slide includes the different types of software I am planning to use for my photo shoot. These include adobe bridge, photo shop and inDesign. I will be using these three types of softwares in order to complete and edit my magazine. I have also added detail to each one talking about why I am planning to use it and how.

No comments:

Post a Comment